Autumn, an absolute favourite season for most of us has headed out already, and we can feel the cosiness all around. With fall comes romantic fireside dinners, festivities, warm sweaters and cosy beds.
With fall so much to offer to us, should we not raise a glass to this season and sip on some fall worthy, fantastic cocktails?
1. Caramel Apple Martini
1/4th cup Apple Cider
1/4th cup Caramel Vodka
Sliced fresh apple, caramel, and cinnamon sugar for garnish.
- Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. Allow cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass by dipping the rim in an apple cider, and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake it well.
- Now pour the prepared mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish it with a slice of fresh apple.
2. Apple & Pear White Sangria
1 bottle of any wine of your choice
1/2 cup lemon liqueur
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 cored, halved, and thinly sliced apple
1 cored, halved, and thinly sliced pear
- Combin wine, lemon liqueur, lemon zest, and sugar in a large pitcher.
- Now stir the solution until sugar dissolves.
- Add apple slices, lemon juice and pear slices. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the pitcher for 4 hours to chill and allow flavours to blend nicely.
- You can also strain sangria after cooling to remove lemon zest if desired.
3. Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
3 cinnamon sticks for Sangria nd few more for garnish
2 chopped apples
1 , thinly sliced orange
1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
1 and 3/4 cup apple cider
1/2 cup brandy
1/4 cup orange juice (or juice from 2 medium oranges)
1 lemon juice
- Put cinnamon sticks, apples, and orange slices in a large pitcher then add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 6 – 24 hours.
(Taste the mixture once. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add 1-2 tablespoons of granulated sugar or honey)
- Pour the sangria over fruit and add a splash of club soda. Now garnish with a cinnamon stick, if you wish to.
Sit back, Relax & Enjoy!!