We’ve all seen failed PR stunts – but they don’t usually land people in the hospital. A barbeque shop owner had the bright idea of live-streaming himself drinking chilli oil online in a bid to promote his business.
In the video, he is seen preparing the scorching concoction, as well as showing off his BBQ ribs.
After stirring a cauldron of the hot sauce, he sits down with a glass of it and downs it. But far from having customers lined up at the door to sample the spicy goodness for themselves, he landed himself a two-week stint in the hospital.