As the days start to lengthen, and cold breeze turns into spring and then to summer, it becomes essential to embrace the sockless style Loafer.
Though loafers are the most wearable, comfortable and dual purpose shoes, with no socks to share the spotlight it becomes necessary for you to wear them right.
You can style your loafer for both formal as well as on a casual occasion, here is how.
Types of loafers
1. Penny Loafers: Classy and traditional is the term you can use to describe these loafers. They are made of leather and give you a formal feel.
2. Tassel Loafers: As the name suggests these loafers have the tiny tassel on them which makes them look stylish and trendy at the same time.
These shoes are neither too formal nor too casual and entirely buyable!
3. Moccasin Loafers: These loafers are the most comfortable of all. They come in a variety of colours and materials and are super comfortable, casual and fashionable shoes.
Guidelines Of Wearing A Loafer
- Always wear your loafer without socks, they are always meant to be worn sockless.
2. You can wear your ‘no-show sock’ and protect your feet.
3. Make sure that your trousers end just above your ankle on the right on it.
4. Make sure that you wear your casual and formal loafers with casual and formal attire respectively!
5. Make sure that the colour of your trouser and your loafer is not similar
This Is How You CAN GET THE LOOK
1. Rock your formals like a boss!
2. Look casual and equally trendy