You may have tried some home remedies and applied a good amount of sunscreen but for the healthy skin, you need to take care of your skin from within.
1. EXFOLIATE: Scrubbing or exfoliating removes dead skin and is the first step to take good care of your skin. It removes dead cells and dead skin and prevents your pores from getting clogged. Exfoliate twice a week to rock clear skin.
2. KEEP YOUR BODY HYDRATED: It’s obvious that your body gets quickly drained in summers. Water detoxifies your body bringing out the natural glow.
3. DO NOT IGNORE SUNSCREEN: While thinking of how to look after your skin in summer, make sunscreen your priority whenever you step out. Always apply it at least 15 minutes before going out and reapply wherever you feel the need.
4. Take excellent care OF YOUR LIPS: Chapped lips make your face look dull and lifeless. So always take care of your lips in summer and don’t forget to exfoliate them using the soft brush. Always use lipstick and lip-gloss that consists SPF.
5. CONSUME WINE: Wine can help you get rid of your sunburns, its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties treat your skin for good.