There are lots of new trends happening around me, and I couldn’t be more excited about them. Sheer is one of the biggest trends going on around; these were spotted on runways more than just a few times.
A lot of people are intimidated by sheer tops as they feel it shows too much skin and at the same it makes them hard to wear it. Well, the best part of these sheer tops is that they are versatile. These 10 style tips will ensure that you do more with your sheer tops than just pair them with a tank top.
1. Wear a fancy black tank under the white lacy sheer top to give your outfit a cool contrast.
2. Wear a sheer black top over a black bra and top it up with a black cardigan to avoid much of skin show still showing off some!
3. Crop tops are in thing. Wear your sheer top over a bandeau and show some extra inches of your stomach.
4. Wear your oversized sheer shirt over a white tank.
5. Pair your sheer shirt over a nude bra. Pick up the shirt that has nice patterns on it and gets your camouflage game on point.
6. If you are trying a much-polished look, go out for a sheer white t-shirt with a black bra and pair it up with a blazer & accessories or go for a similar black look.
7. Pick up your summer dress and do over some layering. Add a loose sheer top on a tight dress.
8. Black lace sheer top with the simple black bra, shouts perfection.
9. Pair up your white lace tunic with the black crop top and black or blue shorts. Add chunky accessories for that boho look.
10. Leave a sheer button down open and wear it over a tank and skinny denim.