There are so many things and so little time, but at the end of the day, is it not fair to reward yourself for everything that you have accomplished?
And really, is there any better reward than Nutella and Chocolate or Fudge and Brownies? Or maybe, Nutella Fudge Brownies!
Today we will prepare Nutella Fudge Brownies that are loved for two reasons-
A) they are one of the most delicious combinations and, B) they are super easy to make.
Brownies are topped with Nutella fudge which is easy to make. All you have to do is to melt and combine sweetened condensed milk, butter, chocolate and Nutella.
3/4 cup butter- unsalted & melted
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
6 tbsp cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Half cup of sweet condensed milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup Nutella
1 cup of chocolate chips
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a baking pan.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a separate medium sized bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg mixture until well combined. Keep mixing to avoid lumps.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
TO MAKE THE FUDGE:
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, butter, chocolate chips and Nutella in a metal or glass bowl. Set the bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Stir mixture until everything is melted and smooth.
- Spread it evenly over the brownies.
- Set brownies in a refrigerator to set.
- Once set, add chocolate chips and shortening for topping to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 15-second increments until the chocolate and shortening are melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate evenly over the fudge.
- The chocolate will cool quickly and become firm. Cut into bars.
Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consume them within a week.