Teen folks who recently appeared for the board examinations, their parents must be keeping busy travelling through states and cities to find the best college. I know it because I have seen my mum doing so for my sister. My sister got admission in Delhi University for she scored 93%. Delhi University is the target– since the start for most students. But only a few lucky and hardworking ones hit the goal, while others hit the post. So, this post is to caution young fellas who have hit the post.
Delhi University is the target since the start of the academic session for most students. But only a few lucky and hardworking ones hit the goal, while others hit the post. So, this post is to caution those.
Recently the University Grants Commission found out that there are 279 institutes and 23 universities offering engineering and other technical courses without the regulator’s permission in India. Delhi tops the list with 66 fake colleges and 7 fake universities.
In an annual review, the UGC and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) last month put out a list of such fake institutes on their websites, warning students ahead of the new academic session that kicks in next month.
These institutes/universities don’t have the authority to grant degrees. Education certificates issued by them are nothing but a piece of paper, simply put — you can make a boat of the degree and flush it to let it sail in the sewer. Stay cautious, Stay vigilant.
List of fake Universities as on Feb 2017
- United Nations University, Delhi.
- Vocational University, Delhi.
- Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110 008.
- Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
- Viswakarma Open University for Self-Employment, Rozgar Sewasadan, 672, Sanjay Enclave, Opp. GTK Depot, Delhi-110033.
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya