This summer one pair of comfortable sneaker can totally carry you through those ‘dog days’ because gone are the days when the pair of soft soles were reserved only for your shorts and tees.
You can match your sneaker with a diverse range of outfits and look chic from Sunday to Monday. So get ready to lace up your days ladies & bring a twist to your regular summer outfits!
1. Style your high tops with your dresses: Be comfortable. Look trendy. Make your style statement. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t wear your sneaker with your dress! Pair up your sneaker with a tank dress to get ‘easy breezy’ look. Give your traditional tank dress a hipster look!
2. Style it with your skinny jean: The ever popular skinny jeans perfectly complement your sneaker. Throw on a tank top and a cool printed scarf and you are ready to beat the heat in a most stylish yet comfortable manner.
3. Style it with your boyfriend jeans: Boyfriend jeans are making a statement these days; you can find many celebrities sporting it. So why not get that in your collection? Boyfriend jeans rolled above your ankle leaves plenty of room for your laced up, buddy.
4. Give your denim a break and style your sneaker with a midi skirt! This casual outfit works everywhere and you will be master of relaxed summer look wherever you go.
5. Style it with your high-waist shorts and a throwback tee and get the relaxed and fresh look every weekend.
7. Pair it up your dungarees: Pair your overalls with a crop top or tank top or even crop tank top to get that chic look without looking like a teenager, rock your loosely tied up sneakers for those lazy Sunday brunches.